Contact the Practice
Please note that this service is not for the following:
- Urgent queries or requests
- To routinely discuss clinical problems as a substitute or alternative to face to face or telephone consultations including the unscheduled and unsolicited communication of clinical queries or concerns by patients
- Communicating sensitive or complex messages
- Ongoing two-way clinical communication
- Any form of on-line consultation process
- Bypassing standard practice services and their normal procedures
You can use this form to send a message to the practice. Please do not use this service for any urgent medical enquiries. If you have an urgent medical query you should telephone the surgery or contact the out of hours service by calling 111.
Your question will be passed on to an appropriate member of the team for a response. We aim to respond to all questions within five working days.
For further information, check our Data Security Statement.